Riders enjoy the absolute best combination of features with this FLY F2 Carbon Snow Helmet: Incredibly light weight, outstanding coverage and protection, and tremendous comFort. Premium Carbon fiber/Kevlar® shell materials deliver protection that PerFormance-minded riders demand as well as light weight that doesn’t strain a rider’s neck during a long day of riding.
- Color: Keith Curtis Edition; Blue, Orange, Black
- Sizes: XS-2XL
- Shell: Composite construction shell made of state of the art, aircraft-grade woven Carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials For superior strength and incredibly light weight; dual density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner, one layer softer and one slightly harder, combining For provide more progressive impact absorption For different levels of impact
- Vents: Multi-port air induction cooling system features 11 intake and four exhaust vents to create strong airflow to keep an aggressive rider’s head cool; also has tri-vent goggle anti-fog vents (three air intake vents above the goggle eye port that draw air away from the goggles to help prevent fogging)
- Interior: With its “Quick Snap” system, the washable comFort liner and cheek pads can be removed quickly and easily and cleaned to keep the helmet fresh; the plush liner absorbs sweat, provides impressive ventilation
- Additional Features: Comes with breath deflector and rubber vent plug kit; custom molded rubber trim with protective nose guard; lightweight aluminum hardware For superior strength and light weight
- Safety: Snell M2010-, DOT- and ECE-approved